Wednesday, June 29, 2016

21-Day Fix Day 1

Day 1

The Food:

It's obvious I work well under a strict plan of eating. I'm in place where I just need someone to tell me what to eat for now.  This won't be forever, but it's exactly right for me now.

When I saw the tiny portion containers that Annmarie gave me for the 21-Day Fix, my thought was this is going to suck.   It didn't!  In fact, I didn't even meet the max portions for everything.

Major news!! I drank coffee without sugar and survived!

Using Pages, I created this checklist. I'll share the .jpg file.  Feel free to use it.
The last block in red, green and yellow are greyed out because I borderline between two categories, so I'm allowed a max, but it won't hurt if I'm under that max on those categories.  After day one, I realized I need to up my veggies (of course) and even protein (which should be easy).  One contention and possible change I will make is the blue container. The program stipulates I have one per day, but I think I'll allow myself 2.  Since I will not be eating 3-4 yellows most days, I do want the ability to increase the "good fats" that are the blue container.  I'd even rather increase the blue in exchange for the oils. I love avocado, hummus, coconut milk, and nuts...so limiting to one very small serving (1/4 avocado for example) isn't fun!  I know it's ideal to follow the program strictly, but I think this is a good adjustment for me.  I'll ask my coach if she agrees! :)

The Workout:

I made the mistake of not working out in the early morning, so didn't do the workout today. Since it's cardio, I'll pair up two workouts on Day 2. 


No comments:

Post a Comment